DR. DEEPAK BUNGER MBBS, MD (AIIMS, New Delhi)
Medical/Scientific Advisor with 14+ years of global experience in Pharmaceutical Organisations.
• Medical/Scientific Affairs professional holding a MD in Biophysics with extensive academic and industry experience across various therapies. Proven track record of medical affairs & clinical research management within various global and Indian pharmaceutical companies. Highly driven and skilled in working effectively and independently with cross-functional clients in global and regional projects.
Subject Matter Expertise
• Oncology, Immunology, Parenteral Nutrition, Infectious diseases, Virology, Osteoporosis, Orthopedics, Anesthesia, Diabetes & Metabolism, Pain Management, Dermatology, Neurology, Psychiatry, and Gastroenterology.
• Product launch, Advisory boards (digital & physical), sales team training, webinars, publications plan; advisory board materials & conduct; poster and slide presentations for professional congresses and symposia; and internal educational/training materials, KOLs’ relationship building and engagement.
• Scientific writing: Visual aids, brochures, newsletters, direct mail, press releases, publications (Journal article, Review article), Regulatory documents, educational content, CME modules, e-learning materials, textbook chapters, product monographs, website content.
• Scientific consulting: Idea discussion, Market research.
• Academic Research: Qualitative research, Literature, Evidence based answers and Secondary data search and compilation.
• Scientific strategy: New product development, competitive landscape analyses, new business research.
• General Manager, Medical Affairs & Clinical Development, India & Emerging Markets, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, Ahmedabad (Mar 2020- Jul 2021)
• Assistant General Manager, Medical Affairs & Clinical Research, Oncology, India & Emerging Markets, Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (Dec 2014-Mar 2020)
• Senior Medical Advisor, Oncology, Nephrology, and Anesthesia, Fresenius Kabi, India & South Asia (Jan 2010- Dec 2014).
• Regional Medical Advisor, Speciality/Critical Care Division, Merck Sharp & Dohme (MSD) Pharmaceuticals India Ltd, Gurgaon, India, Sept 2008 – Dec 2010.
• Senior Manager, Bioxcel Corporation (Pharmaceutical Consulting Firm), Gurgaon, India, Aug 2007 – Sep 2008.
• Senior Resident, Biophysics, PGIMER, Chandigarh, India, Aug 2004-Aug 2007.
• MD Biophysics, AIIMS, New Delhi, India, Aug 2001-Aug 2004
• MBBS, GMCH, Chandigarh, 1994-99.
• Professional Certificate Program in Marketing & Sales Management, IIM Kozhikode (Jun 2020- Jun 2021).