Product Manager | Pulse Pharma | Hyderabad
Post: Product Manager
Company:- Pulse Pharma
Division: For Multiple divisions
Location:- Hitech City, Hyderabad
Qualification: Pharma/BSc preferably with MBA or from science background with relevant experience
Experience: Minimum of 2 to 3+ years of relevant experience in Pharma Marketing
- Developing brand plan and implementing marketing strategies for new and existing products.
- Conducting market research to identify customer needs and preferences.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, such as sales, sales force, CRM, Distribution and medical affairs, to ensure product development and marketing efforts are aligned.
- Developing and managing budgets for product launches and marketing initiatives.
- Communicating with key stakeholders, such as healthcare professionals, patients, and regulatory bodies, to promote products and ensure compliance with regulations.
- Analyzing market trends and competitor activity to inform product positioning and marketing strategies.
- Managing the lifecycle of products, including product launch and eventual phase-out.
- Regular field work and on the job training to enhance field force excellence.
The ideal candidate for this role should have a strong background in marketing and a solid understanding of the pharmaceutical industry.
About Pulse: At Pulse, we respect and value our people, and believe that they are instrumental to our growth and success. We are committed to providing a congenial work environment that is both; highly rewarding and growth-oriented. An open-door policy coupled with the dignity of labor ensures that every associate – irrespective of his/her position or length of association with the organization, is heard, respected and valued.
Product manager/executive requirement for multiple divisions at Pulse Corporate office, Hitech city Hyderabad. Take the quick assessment and we shall get in touch with you.
*Note: This listing is posted under “Elevate” by PharmaState – Job Tests. You must pass the Assessment Test to get the Interview call directly from the company. Click the “Apply for Job” button and visit the Assessment Test page.
To apply for this job please visit pharmastate.academy.