Hi, this is Pankaj Srivastava!
3 interactive e-Sessions starting 10th, 11th & 18th October, 2020. Each session of 2.5 hours duration
How To Be A Good Leader (10th Oct, 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm)
- 1. Leadership Myths
- a. Leaders are born not made?
- b. Leaders rely on formal authority
- c. Leading= Managing
- d. Leadership depends on personality
- 2. Define your vision
- 3. Building Trust
- a. Trust = Competence + Character
- 4. Cultivate Emotional Intelligence
- a. Self-awareness
- b. Self-Management
- c. Relationship management
- 5. Motivate Others
- a. Balance motivating factors
- b. Tap for Internal Motivation
- c. Managing difficult employees
- 6. Cultivate a global mindset
Negotiation Skills To Clinch The Deals (11th Oct, 10:00 am - 12:30 pm)
- Case Study
- Understanding what Negotiation is
- Preparing for the negotiation
- Conducting Negotiation
- Closing Deal
- Overcoming Barriers to Success
Stakeholder Management (18th Oct, 10:00 am - 12:30 pm)
- Case Study
- Who are your stakeholders?
- What / Who is a stakeholder?
- Why are stakeholders important?
- Stakeholder Roles
- Stakeholder mapping
- Stakeholder mapping activity
- Stakeholder engagement – what does this really look like?
- Negotiating with Stakeholders?
Once we receive the Payment, our representative will connect with you for further Assistance. Our Support No. for WhatsApp or Call: +91-8587874143 & Email: firstname.lastname@example.org