8 Habits of a Successful
7 Habits of a Successful Pharma Brand Manager + The 8th Habit
This webucational program has nothing to do with Stephen Covey’s books!
However, we confess that the title of the program has been inspired by his books.
2 Live interactive
On 2 Consecutive Sundays
Batch - India
Dates: 11th & 18th July
11:30 am - 12:30 pm (IST)
Batch - Bangladesh
Dates: 16th & 23rd July
03:30 pm - 04:30 pm (Bangladesh Time)
Who should attend
Pharma Brand / Marketing Managers & teams
Why you should attend
- There are certain habits that every successful person has in any industry, anywhere in the world. The best way to succeed is by figuring out what are the strategies and tactics that successful brand managers use. You then model them to your needs.
- This webucational program will help you to build your career and make you stand out amongst your peers.
- You will also get continuous one-on-one mentorship from Vivek Hattangadi.
What will you learn
- Day 1
- Day 2
Duration - 1 hour
- 7 Habits of a Successful Brand Manager
Duration - 1 hr
- The 8th Habit – Patient centric approach in pharma marketing.
- Patient centric approach is a natural outgrowth of Human-to-Human Marketing
E-certificates will be awarded to all the participants. The meeting id/details will be sent to your email one day before the event.
Note: A novel payment system is being used for this webucational program! What PharmaState learned from Philip Kotler on 30th April 2021, is being put into practice. The value of a brand has to be decided by the user. Yes! By you, dear participant! After attending both the sessions, you decide what the value is! And then you decide how much to pay for this webucational program. The choice is entirely yours, no questions asked. Even if you don’t make any payment, you will get one-on-one mentorship from Vivek Hattangadi.
For any assistance, Email: email@example.com or WhatsApp:+91-8587874143 / 7011796683