Advanced Certificate Course on Systematic Review & Meta-analysis
5 Live interactive Learning Sessions
Who should attend
Multidisciplinary Students / Researchers and Faculty members, Medical / Dental / AYUSH / Biomedical / Pharmaceutical / biochemical / Microbiology & Allied disciplines.
Why you should attend
Systematic reviews and meta-analyses are the powerful tools of research as they provide significant results by combining and analyzing data from different studies conducted on similar research topics. In recent years, systematic reviews and meta-analyses have been actively performed in various fields as they can overcome the difficulties in performing large-scale randomized controlled trials. Every researcher must know about these research methods.
What will you learn
- 1. Writing SR and MA in papers
- 2. Need and importance
- 3. Difference in overview/review/systematic review and meta-analysis
- 4. Conceptualizing SR and MA: problem definition and defining protocols
- 5. Hands on: case studies of RCT
- 6. Searching literature databases and literature management
- 7.Hands on searching databases and literature management
- 8. Setup of analytical framework and an answerable question
- 9. Minimizing biasness in SR and MA
- 10. Use / Hands on tools and software for SR and MA (Free Vs Subscription based)
- 11. Forest plots
- 12. Interpretation and processing of SR and MA
- 13. Writing SR and MA in papers
- 14. Targeting journals for SR and MA papers
- 15. Brainstorming and one to one problem solving for SR and MA
E-certificates will be awarded to all the participants. The meeting id/details will be provided at your email one day before the event.
Note: After your payment you will also be added to the WhatsApp group for coming updates related to this e-Workshop. In case of any issues do not hesistate to connect with us through Email: email@example.com or WhatsApp:+91-8587874143 / 7011796683