Case Study Based Learning For Pharma Sales
Case studies are one of the most effective ways to learn new skills by analysing various outcomes. All the case studies in this series have been taken from real life scenarios.
Interactive Session With 2 Case Studies for 3 hours
Case Study - 1
Promotions within the internal team / vacant territory management
Case Study - 2
Emotional intelligence and sensitivity / how to navigate group thinking?
Learning Objectives from Case Study 1 & 2
- How decisions pertaining to maximizing resources are taken?
- How managers should spend their time?
- What qualities managers should identify when Medical Representatives have to be promoted?
- How Managers should take decisions while having emotional intelligence?
- How union leaders should be handled in a team?
This is what our learners say
"The session was very informative, appropriate & gave a good insight into the thought process & skills required to understand & tackle situations we come across in our jobs & professional lives. Much appreciations to Mr Pankaj Srivastava who as the speaker & presenter, brought this out very well. Thanks also to PharmaState Academy Team for effectively coordinating the sessions!"
"Very realistic case studies"
"The program was very interactive, everyone was given an opportunity to participate"
All case studies were good and Mr Pankaj discussed it well"
"Excellent session with practical case studies. "
Learn new skills in small and simple steps
If you require more information before you join, please contact us through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp message or Call: +91-8587874143
Case Study - 3
Understanding Team Dynamics
Case Study - 4
Working Style and Motivation
Learning Objectives from Case Study 3 & 4
- Why there are arguments between Manager and subordinates?
- How RBMs must analyse the issues with in the team?
- How to have a congenial atmosphere in team?
- How personal bias impacts the team dynamics?
- How non delegation of work impacts the employees?
- How a motivated employee becomes negative?
- What introspection RBMs should do about their working styles?
Learning Objectives from Case Study 5 & 6
Case Study - 5
Trying circumstances: Task or People orientation?
Case Study - 6
Job responsibilities and Compliance issues
- In case change in leadership is required then what type of leader should be selected.
- What a leader should do in challenging circumstances?
- When you are in position of power, what behaviour one should exhibit?
- How the accountability is to be fixed when things are not very clear?
- How a team manager should probe the matters?
Learning Objectives from Case Study 7 & 8
Case Study - 7
How to tackle emotions & decisions during business negotiations?
Case Study - 8
Impact of inappropriate behavior on career/Image
- What you need to know while going for any negotiation meeting?
- How should you control your emotions during negotiations?
- Importance of anger management during negotiations?
- Choice of personnel to be sent for negotiation?
- How a briefing to be done with the person going for the negotiation?
- What is an inappropriate Behaviour?
- How can one avoid such situation which may lead to awkward situation ?
- Importance of certain guidelines especially while dealing with opposite gender?
- What should be role of HR in any organization to prevent such happenings?
- How to deal with such persons who indulge in indecent behaviour?