Is Learning Boring?
Learn Through Case Studies
The Dilemma of Choosing a Better CEO
28th Nov 2021 (Sunday)
11:00 AM - 12:30 PM (IST)
Who should attend?
- Pharma sales managers at levels of second-line managers or above.
- Corporate training / L & D managers or even regional training managers desiring to enter the corporate world.
- Middle level HR managers who desire to head their HR one day.
- Brand managers and above from the marketing teams.
- Pharma B-school students who wish to be C-suite leaders in the next two decades.
Why you should attend?
- You will be exposed to the most powerful way of learning adopted by Harvard – Case Study
- You will know how to solve problems
- You will know how to take decisions in complex situations
- You help the decision maker to choose between alternates
What will you learn
The Case Study will be discussed by potential C-suite leaders, many of whom are the middle level management now, but about to make an entry into the C-suite. You will learn three important ideas:
- The leadership qualities, analytical skills and critical thinking needed to make an entry into the C-suite.
- You will also know the some important aspects of the functions of the Chief Executive.
- Importantly you will know how to become successful at the C-suite.
Case Study Discussion
E-certificates will be awarded to all attending participants. The meeting id/details will be sent to your email one day before the event.
For any assistance, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp:+91-8587874143 / 7011796683