Medical Representative Eligibility Evaluation
You can download the Eligibility Evaluation Test sheet & do your self-assessment. After self-assessment, you can also share the worksheet to us at mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org with mail title: MR Evaluation Test. We will connect with you to discuss more on this.
Problems Faced By Graduates
No Career Plan
Graduation is done without a career plan due to which post graduation it is not clear what to do next.
High Level Of Competition for Government Job
After Graduation lot of graduates try to get into government jobs by going through the competitive exams but very few can get into Government Jobs due to high level of competition. Also 2 to 5 years are wasted due to this.
Pressure From Friends, Family & Society Due To Being Jobless
Even after studies if there is no job then it becomes a stressful condition for a youth person
Are You Facing The Same Situation?
Now Smile Please!
Get Ready To Join Pharma Sales and Marketing!
Course Provides | Your Key To Success
- Program Training by Pharma Industry experts
- Career guidance to clarify your MR Job queries
- High Quality Subject & function oriented training
- Clear Medical Representative job Interview easily
- Get Job in good Pharma Companies
- Week 1
- Basic Introduction
- Week 2
- Classification – Microorganisms
- Pathogen – Infection
- Week 3
- Pharmacology + Need to learn English
- Drug & MoA + Reasons for Fiasco
- Drug & Treatment + Vital keys to improve
- Pharmacokinetic + Etiquette & dress sense
- Pharmacodynamic + First & vital step towards GOAL
- Week 4
- Understanding + Little about tenses
- Industry & Job + Impressive impact full self intro
- Companies, market,customers + Usage of some important words
- Job functions system + Success mantra – making content
- Reporting & protocol + Generating ideas & creativity
- Week 5
- Functional + Handling practical life scenario
- Etiquette + Telephone etiquette
- Personality & manners + Improving speaking capability
- Interview competence + Public speaking
- Interview clearance + Overall tips to improv
- Program Fees -
Batch starting from 26th Oct, 2020
*Fees Includes Government Taxes
Once the Payment is received, our representative will connect with you for further Assistance. Our Support No. for WhatsApp or Call: +91-8587874143 & Email: email@example.com
Know Your Career Coach
Mahendra S. BishtPharma Consultant & Career Coach
Seasoned Senior Pharmaceutical Professional with vast 35 years of experience with U.S. Multinational and three excellent Indian companies and progressed up to the level of Country Head. An Expert in "Roles & Responsibilities" of entire hierarchy in the Pharmaceutical Industry; Having his specific designed courses as Basic Five. Involved in Training & Development profession from last seven years helping the professionals and companies. And at the same time guiding a U.S. based company for Business & Career development fields as a consultant in five countries of Indian subcontinent being a Certified Trainer from C.E.R.T.C. (Career Education Research & Training Council) Also have been P.M.K.V.Y. State Coordinator & Evaluator Expertise: - Visualization, Policies formation & Framing - Costing, Budgets & Profits - Expenditure Control - Recruitment & Deployment of Filed Force - Future potential HR identification & development - Handling of large Sales& Marketing Team. - Corporate work Experience at National level since year 2003. - Clarity of Role & Responsibilities at various levels of hierarchies - Need & position based SOFT Skills training & Development Programs - Designing appropriate training & Development program for internal & external customers - Products & Markets expansion & development process Functional Areas: • Markets Management • Products Management • Man Management • System Management • Have controlled Finance, HR along with Sales & Marketing Education & Qualification: • B.Sc. from Lucknow University • P.G.D.M. from I.G.N.O.U. • X.L.R.I. from TATA Institute • Certified Career Guidance Professional from C.E.R.T.C.