Professional Qualifications: M. Pharm. (Pharmaceutics), MBA (Operations Management); Ph. D. (Chemistry and Pharmacy), PDF Meijo University, Nagoya, Japan.
Experience: Total >18 Yrs
- Listed in World's top 2 % Scientist of Pharmacy and Pharmacology (by Stanford University research 2020)
- International Award: Awarded Daiko Foundation Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship and invited by Meijo University, Nagoya, Japan as visiting scientist for Research for FY 2011-12.
- National award: Received the prestigious Research Award (A National award given in every two year to the 100 teachers for excellence in research from all over the India covering all the subjects) in Pharmacy by UGC, New Delhi for 2016-18.
- State Award: Young Scientist Award 2007 by Uttarakhand Council of Science & Technology (UCOST).
Associations and Affiliations
Member- The Asian Council of Science Editors.
- Expert reviewer: Iceland Research Foundation Iceland.; Israel Science Foundation (ISF) Israel.; Scientific Expert (REPRISE) for Ministry of Institution and University Research (MIUR), Italy; DST Govt. of India
- Peer reviewer- Elsevier Books US.
- Founder Vice President-Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India (APTI) of Uttarakhand State branch for year 2008-13.
- Visiting Scientist, Faculty of Pharmacy, Meijo University Nagoya, Japan.
- University SWAYAM Coordinator, SPOC- NPTEL Local Chapter.
- Editorial Board Member of various national and International reputed journals.
- Peer reviewer for various national and International journals of repute
Invited lectures Delivered: > 200 (OER, Academic writing, Nanoparticle research, Research methodology, Research ethics, Software in research, MOOC, blended/ flipped learning, research proposal writing, academic integrity, plagiarism, pharmaceutical research, industrial pharmacy, Pharm Tech etc.)
- Funded Research Projects - 11 (More than 2.0 Crore)
- Completed - 09 (01 international: 08 national from DST, AICTE, UGC)
- Ongoing - 02 (02 from DAE)
- M. Pharm Project Supervised - 25 (and 3 ongoing)
- Ph D supervised - 02
- h index 26
- Completed more than 11 projects from various funding agencies including DST,AICTE,UGC-DAE CSR and UGC and from abroad.
- Papers - 81 (38 International, 43 National)
- Citations >2000); total impact >90
- Scientific Abstracts - 74 (14 International, 60 National)
- Presented - 27 (05 International, 22 National)
- Chapter in Book - 02 (01 International, 01 National)
Books - 6 published and 05 In Press
- Patents - 02
- MOOCs (SWAYAM Online Course) - 02 completed (Academic Writing & Industrial pharmacy) With more than 38000 plus learners.
- Course Coordinator - India’s Most Popular Course Academic Writing.